Thanks for your interest in contributing to our supportive community! We’re always looking for yoga teachers (both new and experienced) to offer tips and advice on:
- how newly certified teachers can land their first paid teaching gigs
- how yoga teachers can prioritize self-care
- ways yoga teachers can enhance their teaching, classes, and gain exposure in the yoga community.
We can’t wait to see what you want to contribute to the community, but a few things you need to be aware of first…
1. You must be a member of The Driven Yogi Crew to contribute to the blog. Not a member yet? We got you!
2. The Driven Yogi does not offer compensation for submissions or work that is posted on our site. But, by being a contributor on our site, you will gain exposure to our over 11K (and growing) Instagram followers and email subscribers across the world (majority in the United States on the east and west coasts).
3. The piece you submit must not have been published on another site, journal, or online publication.
4. We will not consider self-promotional pieces either for an individual or a studio, ads for workshops or retreats, or work that is written specifically to gain website clicks and increase SEO.
5. By submitting an article, the author grants full rights to The Driven Yogi to publish the article and reproduce or create derivative works based on the content.
If all of that sounds good, and you’re game, submit your blog idea below. If it seems like it is a match, we will get back to you with the next steps.